SAP Training Toronto – SAP software is a popular tool for managing a business’s operations and functions. There is a long list of top Fortune Companies in the world that utilise the SAP system for smoothing working. SAP itself has further sub-categories based on the different fields and functionality. It is an amazing job opportunity for you that only takes 8 weeks at maximum. So, if you are planning to do SAP training Toronto, then call CanSAP.
CanSAP has a team of highly qualified trainers that understand the SAP in & out. We focus on the one-on-one session so that every student gets attention. Not only that, you will get lifetime access to SAP software in any place on earth. CanSAP has been operating for more than a decade in Canada and has managed to keep the placement record over 80%. Therefore, if you are interested in knowing further details on SAP training Toronto, then reach out to us by calling us at +1(647)362-9469 or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Career Opportunities Does SAP Training Offer?
SAP Certification opens up new opportunities for both freshers and experienced. Today every other company uses SAP software to increase productivity, database, and this list goes on. Let’s discuss the most popular or you can say preferred career opportunities after completing an SAP course in Canada-
- SAP Business Consultants – Here, the basic responsibility of an SAP-trained professional includes installation of add-ons, changing SAP profile parameters, analysing system errors, analysing workload, changing parameters, and many other related works.
- SAP Technical Consultant – This kind of job is usually preferred for a developer. As it required an understanding of JAVA and other programming languages. Its major job is to develop the necessary SAP system for a business.
- SAP Business Consultant – There is an array of responsibilities usually performed by a SAP business consultant such as finalising the project, implementing, maintaining the customer database, winning projects, pitching ideas, and overall maintaining the cycle of a project.
- SAP Functional Consultant – As the name suggests, a Functional consultant’s main job responsibility is personalising the SAP software as per the requirement. There are different types of modules that you can choose as your career path.
However, different modules focus on specific applications of SAP software. So, Do check out modules offered by CanSAP.
Trustworthy SAP Training Toronto College | CanSAP
CanSAP is a trustworthy training college for SAP courses, especially in SAP S4 HANA MM (Material Management) and SAP S/4 HANA Fi/Co (Finance & Controlling). We are a highly committed training centre that focuses on upgrading skills, real-time project learning, and one-on-one sessions. Also, CanSAP is known for its industry-driven learning strategy that makes every student job-ready at the end of the course. To this day, we have enrolled over 18000+ students that study from a team of 2000+ expert tutors. Here, we have extensive study material consisting of over 1500+ lesions and 3200+ videos for interactive study sessions. Now let’s take a look at some highlights that prove CanSAP is the go-to place for SAP training in Toronto-
- More than 80% of our students can secure SAP jobs after taking out certification courses.
- CanSAP has more than a decade of experience and is a reputable name.
- We provide free perks to every student that includes SAP books, on-job support, placement opportunity, and get free updated SAP software for life long.
- CanSAP is known for its comprehensive SAP certification training that focuses on industrial-real learning and ensures that every student understands the basics of SAP software.
- Our trainers are highly experienced with more than 20+ years.
- Here at CanSAP, you will get the opportunity to work on real-time SAP software projects in Canada with the assistance of a highly experienced team.
What SAP Modules Are Being Offered By CanSAP?
CanSAP is a well-trusted training college that specialises in the following SAP modules-
- SAP S/4 HANA Material Management (MM) – This specific module of the SAP ERP system is related to managing inventory. As it is also called supply chain management. Here at SAP consultants took care of material valuation, maintaining inventory, and making new purchases.
- SAP S/4 HANA Fi/Co ( Financial Accounting & Controlling) – It is one of the main modules of SAP software that mainly deals with financial processes. This SAP module covers other sub-categories related to financial operations such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, asset accounting, bank accounting, cost centre accounting, profit centre accounting, and so on.
- SAP HCM (Human Capital Management) Certification – SAP HCM module required a minimum qualification of at least 1 year of experience in HR. This module is commonly referred to as SAP HXM (Human Experience Management) and SAP HR (Human Resource Management). This module covers different functions such as organisational management, time management, payroll, recruitment, personal administration, personnel development, and many more.
- SAP Success Factors – Another module that required a minimum of 1 year of experience in HR. SuccessFactors is an HCM suite that provides a complete solution covering the different areas of an organisation, such as employee engagement, human resources, and talent management.
At last, this was all about the SAP training Toronto at CanSAP. Contact us today to enrol in any of the above SAP module courses. However, if you have any queries for us, reach out to CanSAP today!
Name – CanSAP
Mobile No. – +1(647)362-9469
Email Id. – email@example.com
Address – 4 Robert Speck Parkway, Mississauga, ON, L4Z 1S1
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question – What are the minimum qualification criteria for applying for an SAP consultant job?
Answer – Different modules focus on specific fields such as marketing, finance, and so on. You need to have a professional SAP certification for a specific field you want to apply for.
Question – How much time is required for becoming an SAP-trained professional in Toronto, Canada?
Answer – On average, SAP certification takes 6-10 weeks which ends with three-hour exams to become a certified SAP professional.
Question – Do CanSAP provide placement assistance?
Answer – Yes, CanSAP provides job placement assistance and also on-job support for life long.